Thursday, January 28, 2010

alba aloe & green tea oil-free moisturizer

Hello ladies!
On my quest to find the perfect daily moisturizer for my skin type, I came across a wonderful product by Alba Botanicals. The aloe & green tea moisturizer is the ticket!
I absolutely love it! I recommend this product for anyone that has dry to combination skin. It has a very light and smooth consistancy but it feels heavier once it's on your skin. It's almost like you can feel it sink in and work it's magic. I like to swim and the chlorine tends to dry my face out, especially in the winter, so this moisturizer just goes on so smooth and feels so good afterwards. It must be the aloe working. It wears really well under makeup too and I can't help but love the long-term affects of anti-oxidants in the green tea. The only downside of this moisturizer is that it doesn't have any SPF in it, so I wind up putting sunscreen on top. But I almost don't care because I love it so much. That one little addition may just make it the perfect moisturizer though. I bought it for about $18 at Target but I also saw it at my local drugstore. I would definitely give this one a shot!

Lots of Love!

-Alicia xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment